|1. Hydropneumatic System with Constant Speed Control Panel
- The system is protected the system from Electrical disturbances like Low/High Voltage, phase missing /reversal, unbalance current etc.
- Dry run and overload protection.
- MPCB provides protection from overload, short circuit and also activate other motor if one motor has fault.
- Fully automatic PLC based controller enables equal operating time of pumpsets.
- Time based pressure switch sensing for energy saving.
- Automatic/Manual controls and stand by pumps selection.
- LCD indication for all functions.
2 . Hydropneumatic System with Variable Speed Control Panel
The control panel consists of variable speed drive depending on application and requirement. The drives help in starting the pumpsets smoothly and runs the motor at required frequencies to achieve energy saving. It has many dedicated features which are like
- The system is protected from Electrical disturbances like Low/High Voltage, Phase missing /reversal, Unbalance etc.
- The system is Protected from mechanical disturbances like water hammering and pressure surges.
- The pumps are Protected from excessive mechanical shock
- The pumps are Protected from Dry run at no flow and low speed operation.
- Pump initial and final ramp, check valves initial and final ramp, enchance pipe fill mode totally eliminate water hammering, pressure surges and reduces mechanical stress, leakages in pipe system.
- End curve monitoring and Broken Pipe Detection will prevent the impeller and mechanical seal from damages and enchance pumps life.
- Automatic energy optimizer for the total system and keeps the system to work in optimal efficiency.
- Automatic motor alteration enhances motor performance and maintain equal operating time for all Pumpsets
- Automatic compensation of set point on flow based feed back at various flow rates which adjusts the load according to the demand.
- Automatic pump cut out at no flow ensures pumps safety and cut out at low speed /low efficiency zones saves energy.
- Automatic/Manual selection of Pumps.
- Display shows complete System status
- Communication Cable connection to BMS/PC.